Miss you sms | Missing you SMS

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

Guys if your are missing someone then please let them know how do you feel when she/he away from you.
so go ahead with these some wonderful miss you text/quote and see her/his expression. best luck.

Flower says:touch me not
Message says:Erase me not
Time says:Waste me not
And i says............Forget me NoT



-----------------------------------------------------



I miss you so much
i wish you were
still here with me
but when you went away.



---------------------------------------------------


God must be partial to have endowed a single soul with so much beauty, grace, panche, elgance & allure. If I ever have d luxury of dreaming of u, I bet I'll b afraid of waking up coz I wouldn't want 2 lose U!



------------------------------------------------


Those we Luv never go away, they walk beside us everyday... unseen &  unheard, still near... still loved... still Missed & still very dear. Missing U





----------------------------------------------


A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing.




-----------------------------------------------


What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!


----------------------------------------------



Leave "something" for "someone"
but
never leave "someone" for something"
becoz....in life "something" will leave you but "someone" will alwas be with you.



------------------------------------------------


 miss the touch of your hand in mine.
your love warms me like the morning sun shine.
I miss your breath on my ear as we embrace.
I miss the softness of your cheek when I touch your face


-----------------------------------------------



Between a thousand yesterdays
and a million tomorrows,
there is only one “TODAY”
and I will not let it pass
without remembering you.



---------------------------------------------



I would cross a thousand oceans
just to hold you tight.
I would climb a thousand mountains
just to be with you every single night.
Darling I miss you so much.

1 comments:

Health is Wealth September 6, 2015 at 11:24 PM  

Hi admin,
your post "miss-you-sms-missing-you-sms" is very special for us.I think these quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job. http://www.quoteschart.com/miss-you-sms/

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP