Attention friends To save U from losing your sweet friends

>> Monday, June 14, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

Attention friends!
To save U from losing your sweet friends,
Umair advices U to ignore all SMS’s from ur friend’s numbers in which they hurt u . . . ;->

---------------

Forgetting friend is a
Crime
Ignoring them is a
Shame
Liking them is a
Pleasure
Thinking of them is a
Necessity
& disturbing them

‘Oye! Haq banta hai na yr!’

---------------------------
Choose Ur Frnd By Their Charctr & Ur Socks By Their Color
Choosing Ur Socks By Their Charctr Makes No Sense
& Choosing Ur Friends By Their Color Is UNTHINKABLE.

----------------------

I miss my Fr¡ends,
When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other.
Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughters,
Though stranger to me,
they represnt a part of my life i lost somewhere,
I miss my friends.
I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP