My future says

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

My future says u will always remember me.
My dream says u care for me.
But my heart says this friend is born for me.

My past says u met me.

One Injection of Trust,
One Tablet of care,
One Syrup of attention,
One Drip of understanding,
take 3 timez a day! Its all necessary 4 the health of our FRIENDSHIP!

Science has proved that sugar melts in water,
so please don’t walk in the rain,
otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!


Once upon a time
love and friendship
were walking in village.
Love fall in dug because love is blind.
friend ship also fall because
friend ship can do every thing for love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP