Love SMS

>> Thursday, June 10, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

+Excuse me r u lost??coz angels live in heaven.

+L- is for the way you look at me  
0- is for the only one i see
V- is very very extraordianry
E- is even more than anyone that i adore
and love is all that i can give to you
love is more than just a game for 2
Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and youuuu.

+I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are, and I will follow the rainbow until the end, if you promise forever to be my friend!

+Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me Love is the best thing you ever had.

+The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart,
the second time you made little flames and
now you make my heart burn like hell !

+If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ...

+If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.
My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.
The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.

1 comments:

Unknown December 30, 2012 at 8:11 AM  

this is such a great blogsite I've seen. I've found some love messages for him that I can send to my boyfriend. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP