I’ve learned many things from my Friends

>> Monday, June 14, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

I’ve learned many things from my Friends

They gave me the tricks for a stupid activity

They gave me money when I’m empty in college canteen

They raise their hands towards me for good-bye when I’m leaving them

They love me
They care me

n

I love them too..

But still I’ve a complaint

Still They don’t teach me 1 thing

n

You know what?
.
.
They don’t teach me
.
.
.
How to live without them
Dedicated 2 my Friends . . .

---------------------

When God open the windows of Heaven
he saw me & asked “what is ur wish 2 day?”
i said “Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS”!

---------------------

4 my sweet n world best loving friends

Friendship isn’t about “I m sorry”
it’s about “kamine teri ghalti hai”

It’s not about “I’m here 4 u”
It’s about “Kahan hay nalayak?”

Its not about “I understand”
Its about “sab teri wajah se hua hai manhoos”

It’s not about “I care 4 u”
it’s about “kamino mujhey chor k kaha jaogey?”

It’s not about “Im’ happy 4 ur success”
It’s about,”chal beta parhnay dey”.

-----------------------

Help ever…
hurt never…
love ever..
hate naver…
give ever…
except never…
smile ever…
cry never…
think me ever..
forget me never…!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP