Friendship is a sea & friends r fishes U r my golden fish.

>> Monday, June 14, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

Friendship is a sea

& friends r fishes

U r my golden fish.

I will keep U safe.

but if U try 2 4get me I will.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

fry U…

------------------

Of all the friends I’ve ever met.
Your the one I won’t ever forget.
And if I die before you do
I’ll go to heaven and wait for you.

------------------

Eyes r Parents.

Heart is Lover.

Brain is Teacher.

Brothers & Sisters r Figures.

But A Loving Friend Is Blood. . .

So Always Keep Flowing Regularly :->


------------------

F R I E N D S H I P
,;*”*;, is like
*; ,;* a
__)(____ TRee…..
It is not MEASURED by how TALL it could be,
but how deeply the roots have grown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP