If friends were flowers

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

If friends were flowers
I would not pick you!
I’ll let you grow in the
garden & cultivate you
with love and care so
I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!




Art of living:

First of all don’t make friends,

if done, then dont go much close 2 them,

if gone,then dont love them,

if loved then plz dont leave them..

 
During our friendship,
there will be times
you wont see me beside you,
don’t think I left you behind,
I just choose to walk behind you
so I can catch when you Fall.




Age Appears To Be Best In Somethings

Old Wood Best To Burn

Old Books Best To Read

Old Rice Best To Eat

And

Old Friends Best To Keep
Like U JAn|x . . . ;->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP