I dropped a tear in the ocean while Thinking

>> Monday, June 14, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

I dropped a tear in the ocean while Thinking of You…
And I promise 2 be Your Friend till I find it…

---------------------------


A daily thought
A silent tear

A Constant wish
that u r near…

Words are few
but thoughts r deep…

Memories of our friendship
i will always keep

-------------------------

Freindship is a bridge
btween u & me..
Wen u r sad & lonely cross it i will wai8
on the other side 4ever & if
u r afraid just tell me…i will
cross it 4 u…

-------------------------

Love is like a chewing gum,
it tastes only in the beginning!

But friendship is like chocolate,
it tastes till it ends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP