When Does a Friend Become a Best Friend

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

When Does a Friend Become a Best Friend..?

When His Dialouge,
“I Care For You!”
Converts Into . . .

“I Will Kill You If You Don’t Care For Me!” ;)
:-)

---------------------------

As precious as u r to me,
As precious no one can ever be,
I know friends r hard to choose,
But u r a friend I never want to lose.

--------------------------

Luv u, Bt I M not lovr,

I care u, Bt I M not ur
Family,

I do all These bcoz I M ur Friend……………..;->

---------------------------

A triangle has 4 end,
square has 3 end,
segment has 2 end,
but our friendship has no end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP