A friend is never a coincidence in your life

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

A friend is never a coincidence in your life,
they are meant to enter your life
to bring you joy and laughter.
So, i will treasure the friendship between us.


Dil ka rishta hai humara,
Dil ke kone me hai Naam tumhara,
Her yaad me hai chehra tumhara,
SMS nahi to kya hoa Zindagi bhar saath nibhana ka wada hai humara!

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies
remember that true friendship never dies

although we may change & drift apart,
I will always value u deep within my heart!


Let me guess what U R doing…
Reading book?
Na Na!
Listining Music?
Uhu!
Watching TV?
Nah!
Caught U!
Missing me and reading my SMS na.!!
Oh now U R smiling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP