Friendship SMS | The rain may be falling hard outside

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all right.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.

I used to think that the world is so unfair,
that it gave me so many reasons to hate it.
But now, how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave me you?


How can U tell the rain not 2 fall
when clouds exist?

How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall
when wind exist?

How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship
when U exist.




When a person can find sorrow behind your smile ,
words behind your silence and love behind your anger ,
you can believe you have found your
“BEST FRIEND FOREVER”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP