Friend in need is a Friend indeed

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

Friend in need
is a
Friend indeed
So
If I need u
B there
4 me
& if u need me..

den REMEMBER
GOD
HELP
THOSE
WHO
HELP THEMSELVES..
Don't Look at me ;->


Everyday I see lots of strangers passing by me
This makes me realised that,
Life would be boring, without a friend like you.


Sacrifice is greater than love,
Character is greater than beauty,
Humanity is greater than wealth,
But nothing is greater than friendship



I met U as a stranger,
I leave U as a friend,
as long as the world stands,
our friendship will never ends.
All friends never split
N
even if they do they will
meet again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP