If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

If i get ur Smile,
I dont need Flowers,
If i get ur Voice,
I dont need Music,
If u speack to me,
I dont need anybody else,
U just b my Friend,
I dont need the world!

-----------------------

A small Friendship poem:
Dear O Dear,
U R not Near,
But I Can hear,
Don’t get fear,
UR memories here,
Live wid Cheer,
No more Tear,
U r always my DEAR :-)

---------------------

Good Friends are like software.
They enter ur life;
scan ur problems;
edit ur tensions;
download ur solutions;
delete ur worries
and
save u in their heart!

----------------------

My heart is like an open book.
It depends on how u read me.
Don’t judge me by cover Look in and discover.
I will be ur True Friend

“Forever”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP