RENEWAL OF FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT 2008

>> Monday, June 14, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

RENEWAL OF FRIENDSHIP CONTRACT 2008.

After Serious & Cautious Consideration, Your Contract Of Friendship Has Been Renewed For The YEar 2008. It Was a HArd Decision To Make . So Try To Be More Friendly & Caring Next Year.

I’m Giving You Another Chance So Don’t Miss It. . . ;->

------------------

Promise me we are true friends
I am lamp you are light
I am Coke you are Sprite
I am Sawan you are badal
I am Normal you are Pagal
I am Water you are Tanki
I am Tarzan you are Monkey

--------------------
Knowingly or Unknowingly sum people walk in2 ur life.And its ur decision who stays in n who walks out.
Send dis 2 Ppl whom u never wana Lose
“I diD iT” :->

--------------------

Khuda nay dost ko dost say milaya.
Doston k liye dosti ka rishta banaya.
Par khuda nay farmaya,
dosti rahegi uski kayam
jisne dosti ko dil say nibhaya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP