I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.

>> Monday, June 14, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

I believe in angels,
the kind that heaven sends.
I’m surrounded by angels
but I call them my best friends.

---------------

“Everyone has a BEST FRIEND
during each stage of life,

But Only lucky ones have
the same friend in all stages of life”….!!!!

--------------------

I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling,
but I realised tat loving a friend is even better,
we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.

----------------------

Death is not the greatest loss in life
The greatest loss of life is
when relationship dies among us
while we r alive
So
B strong in your Relations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP