Full form of FRIENDSHIP

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

Full form of FRIENDSHIP:-

F-Fun
R-Rational
I-Impartial
E-Emotional
N-Never Ending
D-Dependable
S-Special
H-Heart
I-interesting
P-Priceless


Friendship is a “Give And Take” Relationship..

I Hope u Agree with me on this..

So…

Give me A Treat & Take me To a Cinema For a Movie ;->

 
Yaad Na Karo Gi To Sataoun Ga
Rootho Gi To Manaoun Ga
Ro Gi To Hasaoun Ga
Dost Hoon Mein Tumhara Saaya Nahin
Jo Andhere Mein Saath Chor Jaoun Ga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP