Flirt SMS | Funny Flirt Text messages

>> Friday, June 11, 2010>> mysmsrocks.blogspot.com by ratan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement1

1+1=2 Eyes LoOk aT you....
12=12=24 hours thInKing about you.....
3+4=7 days in weEk MiSsing u......
1+11=12 MonTh I Always Need a SWEET Reason Like U.

NEw sTyle Of ProPosing.....
Boy: CaN I TakE a PhoTo.
Girl: Why?
Boy: JuST WanTED To ShOw My ChilDRen
how ThEir Mom LooKed IN her YounGER Age.


What Do YoU think,
why I SMS you?
Is it Bcoz I caRe u,
or
I MIss you?
or
I LikE you?
or
I NEed you?
No Way Babes, I have to Utilize free SMS Package.


My Heart prOblem hAs
reAched a cRitical stage.
That Doctor says:
ThEre r oNly 2 options lEft…
ICU
Or
U C Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friendship SMS

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimerdocument.write(unescape("%3Cscript src=%27http://s10.histats.com/js15.js%27 type=%27text/javascript%27%3E%3C/script%3E")); Humor Blogs
Blogging Humor
webbhotell blog directory Best Indian websites ranking RSS Search

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP